Thread: Limited Headlights on Laredo PICTURES

Talking Limited Headlights on Laredo PICTURES

Hey all I got photos of the Limited Headlights on my WJ and pictures of the Powerslot Rotors and more items that I have added to my WJ ENJOY.

http://photos.yahoo.com/chrisaquilino

------------------
    99 WJ Laredo Black 4.0L, Leather,Sunroof,Husky Liners K&NFilter,Powerraid TB Spacer,BridgeStone Dueler H/L 245/70/16 Sound Upgrade:Real Infinity Speakers and 150watt powered Bazooka Sub: Mesh Grill,Kolak Light Harness PIAA Super White Lights,Limited Headlights,Turbo city Rockit Tube,Powerslot Rotors,Addco Sway Bars and Waxed With Zaino
    MY 1999WJ
    2005 WK Limited HEMI Dark Khaki SRT8 Full Body Kit, Roof Rails,SRT8 Engine Strut Bar, Lund Rear Spoiler, MYGIG INSTALLED with LOCKPICK, Kenwood Sub,AFE Intake, Taylor Thunder Volt Spark Plug Wires,G2 Silver Painted Brake Calipers, Billet Tech Catch Can, Addco Sway Bars Front and Rear, Eibach Lowering Springs,Xenon Volt HID Lows 6k, Chrome SRT Reps, Waxed With ZAINO BROS Wax

99 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Sold)
    95 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Sold)
    89 Jeep Cherokee (Sold)

Registered

Is that a 2 wheel drive?

------------------
    - 94 ZJ Limited, 5.2 V8, Quadra-Trac, Up Country, Pioneer CD, BFG ATko's (Mine)
    - 96 ZJ Laredo, 5.2 V8, Quadra-Trac (Parents)
    - 96 ZJ Laredo, 4.0, NP242, Tow Prep

Registered

Nice. What did you do with your old ones? It's pretty ironic, but I was actually thinkin' about puttin' laredo lights on my black limited because I like the darker look.

That looks pretty sharp!
    Funny thing is, I want to see what Laredo lights look like on a Ltd ...

For sale, perhaps ?

------------------
    01 Steel Blue WJ
    K pkg|V8|UC|Tow
    Home Page
    Jeep Page
    01 Steel Blue Limited WJ
    My Jeep

Hey I would love to sell the laredo headlights .Email we can talk price. cyclone16@hotmail.com

Chris

------------------
    99 WJ Laredo Black 4.0L, Leather,Sunroof,Husky Liners K&NFilter,Powerraid TB Spacer,BridgeStone Dueler H/L 245/70/16 Sound Upgrade:Real Infinity Speakers and 150watt powered Bazooka Sub: Mesh Grill,Kolak Light Harness PIAA Super White Lights,Limited Headlights,Turbo city Rockit Tube,Powerslot Rotors,Addco Sway Bars and Waxed With Zaino
    MY 1999WJ
    2005 WK Limited HEMI Dark Khaki SRT8 Full Body Kit, Roof Rails,SRT8 Engine Strut Bar, Lund Rear Spoiler, MYGIG INSTALLED with LOCKPICK, Kenwood Sub,AFE Intake, Taylor Thunder Volt Spark Plug Wires,G2 Silver Painted Brake Calipers, Billet Tech Catch Can, Addco Sway Bars Front and Rear, Eibach Lowering Springs,Xenon Volt HID Lows 6k, Chrome SRT Reps, Waxed With ZAINO BROS Wax

89 Jeep Cherokee (Sold)

Hey do you have a pic of the normal laredo ones? just out of curiousity.

Question

Did you wire up the bazooka yourself? Can you help me with the wiring diagram?

Thanks,

------------------
    Jangy
    '00 WJ Laredo V8 QD UC
    Loaded, Kolak exhaust, K&N FIPK
    '00 BMW 328i
    Jangy
    '10 Black Rubicon
    SDCrew #1

Talking

Thanks Guys:
    JucinGTA,I do have a picture of the Laredo headlights on my Laredo I willput it in the Album.
    Jangy, I will look at the wiring to see what I did.

Chris

------------------
    MY 1999WJ

89 Jeep Cherokee (Sold)

Registered

Nice mod... I think the Limited lamps look sharper and cleaner than the larado ones. I would also like to see the Laredo lamps on a black Limited to give if it gives it that dark eyes anger look...

------------------
    Jeff Baker @ Jeffbaker24@excite.com
    2000 Sienna Red WJ 4.7, 4x4, Limited
    2000 White Diamond Lexus ES300
    <A HREF="http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?SID=IGGKg2BAMzlSIysETw__&page_id=2722 1&make_type_query=make=Jeep&model_brand_query=mode l=all_models&tree=Jeep%20(all%20models)" TARGET=_blank>1993 Midnight Blue ZJ Laredo (Sold)
    </A> Other Pics...
    Jeff Baker at Jeffbaker24@excite.com
    2000 Sienna Red WJ 4.7, QTII, Ltd. 4" lift (2" Daystar BB w/ 2"OME HD Springs), Bilstein 5100's (JKS: BPEs and Top shock mounts), OME SD40, ORGS adj. track bar, BFG A/T KO's (265/75/16), ORGS Rock rails, Turbocity Air intake w/ K&N cone, 3" Kolak Exhaust, 9005/9006 Silverstars.

I thought Lund didn't make the rear windjammer for the 99+ GC. Where did you get yours? Also, I had the AV slotted taillight covers but the fit wasn't the greatest. I tape off the sides closest to the tailgate, however it started peeling after a month.

'02 Overland-K&N FIPK+RamIT, F&B 70mm TB, rear Addco, PIAA bulbs+APC/Summit harness, TM snip, Moda R6 wheels+275/55/18 Cross Terrains

Hey I ordered the wind jammer from The lund company.About 55 dollars. The tailight covers fit great no problem. I had all the stuff painted to match.

Chris

------------------
    MY 1999WJ

89 Jeep Cherokee (Sold)

Registered
    "but i do contribute.. in the tech forums.. go read me there.. pulleeze!"

Lights look good. Now have that front grill sand blasted and paint the grill to match the body. That would be keen.

Nice job Chris

Cool,
    Colin

Registered

If anyone wants to possibly make a trade.......I have a loredo and i was seriously considering doing the same. I have access to a pair but i would have to pay about 250 for them. An even trade is so much better than just buying them.