Thread: Trail Ready CJ-5 For Sale

Default Trail Ready CJ-5 For Sale

I am selling my 1982 Jeep CJ-5, built for the trail and ready to go! Unfortunately, due to my relocation I can no longer use it like I used to so... it's a Trail Ready Jeep that has been heavily modified. You need to see it in person.....It has the following improvements:
    Professionally rebuilt AMC 360 Engine (Fully Emissions Compliant Fuel injected), all new rotating assembly, Comp Cams cam, Edelbrock Shorty headers, Affordable EFI, DUI Distributor, Power Master High Output alternator, dual magna-flo Catalytic converter. Electric Fan, On Board Air with 2 Gal Storage tank, Rubicon Express 4.5 extreme duty lift with 1" Daystar poly body lift, Painless wiring harness, all auto meter dash gauges, Replaced Speedo Cluster, KC 100Watt Lights, Tom Woods front and rear drive shaft, (rear is CV style).
    33-12.50X15 BFG MT KO tires with less than 3000 miles with American Racing steel wheels, Dana 20 transfer Case (Twin Stick), T-18 Transmission with Granny low First Gear, Best top Seat covers, Original steel body, Full roll cage with frame reinforcements, frame fully treated with POR-15.Warn Rock Crawler Bumpers Front and Rear, Body needs paint and some small repairs.

This jeep has less than 50,000 original miles, I performed everything but the engine work myself and I have numerous spare parts ( Warn 8000LB HD Winch with remote, 38.5 Swampers, cargo carrier, Extra KC Lights, extra front drive shaft) which will also be available if the buyer is interested. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions. Please Note... EVERYTHING WORKS ON THIS JEEP. You really need to see and hear in person. I have more that the asking price invested in just the Engine, wheels and tires and drive shafts so this really is a deal!!! The only things this jeep doesn't have is paint.
    Thanks for looking. Contact me at txjimbob911@gmail.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Semper FI!!!