Thread: 1982 cj7

Registered

Default 1982 cj7

$6.500
    This is an 82 CJ7 that I bought from the original owner about 6 years ago. When I bought it it had 92K on it. The engine had been rebuilt at 70 K. I have the receipts.
    4.2 I6 4 speed. Dana 300 transfer.
    Power steering, Power brakes. Tuffy console with lock. Heater/Defroster
    Bimini top and full soft top and doors. Also soft 1/2 doors. Rear seat.
    Plus most of the original parts including spare tire carrier, gas can carrier...

I have the original wheels and tires It has original paint and interior and is very nice shape. Some small stuff but overall very nice.
    Everything works on this Jeep, except for the speedo. When I re-geared I didn't have the correct speedo gear.

Dana 30 front with 4.10 and Detroit locker. New Warn hubs, bearings, and brakes.
    Rear with 4.10 Auburn limited slip and Superior 1 piece axles. All new bearings and brakes.
    33x12.50 BFG AT's on 8x15's maybe 2 k miles. Also have the spare BFG new with the rear swing away carrier.
    This Jeep now has maybe 94K on it. Drove it to Sac a few times, took it wheeling once and camping a few times and that's about it.
    Smogged with no problems currently regd and very drivable.
    More pics here.
    http://s1271.photobucket.com/albums/...ng/Jeep%20CJ7/
    Last edited by savedbyzero; 03-27-2012 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Price isn't on listing

Price?
    99 WJ Limited 4.6 stroker,QD/D44A my DD
    99 BMW 323i the wife's
    84 Land Cruiser FJ60-under the knife getting a 5.9 Cummins,Dana 60, corp 14 bolt, NV5600(my Zombie Apocalypse vehicle)
    85 GL1200A Goldwing(my road sofa)

Registered

Sorry bout that....$6,500