Thread: I'm new here

Default I'm new here

Good morning I'm new to the forum but hope to be posting more as time goes on.
    My name is Danny I live in Greenbrier Arkansas 69 year old retired truck driver .
    I just bought my fiest Jeep it's an old Air Force Jeep 1952 will be picking it up today it's about 90% rust free shows 17,000 on the clock the guy said it's org. milage he did overhaul it about two years ago but hasn't been started in a year it has new brakes and a winch an a tow bar on the front plus he give me a matching trailer for it and 8 new tires for it. not a bad barn find for $1500.00
    It does need a lot of sandind and a paint job . The seats have been redone and he had a alum. gas tank installed to fit it. So I just amagine I'm gonna be full of question as I start to fix it up.
    Will be picking it up today so if I can figure out how to post picture I will be posting the if it's ok.
    Anyway I'm glad that I found this form and look foward to talking to you and making new friend . Have a Blessed day
    Danny
    Last edited by zedanny; 02-28-2012 at 03:08 PM. Reason: wrong year

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by zedanny View Post
    Good morning I'm new to the forum but hope to be posting more as time goes on.
    My name is Danny I live in Greenbrier Arkansas 69 year old retired truck driver .
    I just bought my fiest Jeep it's an old Air Force Jeep 1952 will be picking it up today it's about 90% rust free shows 17,000 on the clock the guy said it's org. milage he did overhaul it about two years ago but hasn't been started in a year it has new brakes and a winch an a tow bar on the front plus he give me a matching trailer for it and 8 new tires for it. not a bad barn find for $1500.00
    It does need a lot of sandind and a paint job . The seats have been redone and he had a alum. gas tank installed to fit it. So I just amagine I'm gonna be full of question as I start to fix it up.
    Will be picking it up today so if I can figure out how to post picture I will be posting the if it's ok.
    Anyway I'm glad that I found this form and look foward to talking to you and making new friend . Have a Blessed day
    Danny
    Thanks for such a big welome . I'm glad you give eveyone such a welcome.

I just joined last week. Welcome. It seems really slow down here on the classic section. Hows that old airforce jeep now?