'82 CJ7 5-speed, Inline 6 cyl., very clean. 4500 miles on complete rebuild. Many upgrades, Zero Rust.

Front Disc Brakes
Upgraded Heavy Duty Rear Axles
Howell Fuel Injection System, K&N Filter
Engine Compartment Rhino Lining - Black
Dana 300 T-Case
Olympic Grill/Brush guard bumper
Warn Premium Hubs
Interior Rhino Lining - Grey
5-star Weld Wheels (spare included) 31" Tires
Charcoal Best Top upholstery (Soft Top, Bikini Top, Roll Bar Cover, Lockable Storage Console)
VDP 6 speaker sound-bar
Sony Stereo CD/MP3 player
Kentrol Polished Accessories for interior, side mirrors, and hood
Warn Rocker Guards
Polyurethane Bushings
KC Highlighters
Front Bumper
Painless Wiring Harness
Over spare Cargo Rack / Swing out Spare Tire
New Clutch and firewall pivot assembly
Catalytic converter removed and replaced with flowmaster muffler
OEM JEEP Lockable Trunk (located behind rear seat)

The Good:

The Jeep is extremely solid and clean. I've taken several beach trips to the Galveston, Surfside, and Freeport in it and have no concerns about the integrity or reliability. I've spent about $2000 in getting the remainder of the Jeep mechanically sound from the previous owner. It wasn't much along the lines of "major repairs"

Repaired Items:

Transfer Case had a leak - new seals and yokes
Tune-up and valve cover gasket replaced
muffler had loose baffles - removed bad muffler and catalytic converter / replaced with Flowmaster muffler
Clutch bracket on firewall was bending - entire clutch was replaced as well as new pivot assembly
Speedometer Needle was broken, but still kept track of mileage (Gauge was replaced and kept for validation of mileage)

The Bad:

The Hood Needs repainting. There is an oxidized spot on the driver side. It's not bad, but my OCD doesn't like it.
The KC highlighters don't work - installed a new relay and checked the bulbs, but haven't had time to go through and do a thorough fix on them.
The paint under the fender wells did not have a good bond and started to flake off. The white primer is still intact.

Asking $8700
Paypal accepted
Pics
Aaron
832 492 5o3l