Thread: who's online

Registered

Default who's online

when I go to the bottom of the page to Forum jump,and click Who's Online,It takes me to a page that says I am not allowed to access,moderator only,and asks me if I am trying to edit someone else's post.any help? thanks
    92 XJ Laredo Just turned 257,000

What are you trying to do? I can get in there but am a SM...and after going there..might I add I never have in ALL my years here..... there is some info that a regular user shouldn't see....at the bottom of the main page there is a list of who's online..that doesn't work for you? ...again what are you trying to do/see?
    J

Registered

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaJeeper View Post
    What are you trying to do? I can get in there but am a SM...and after going there..might I add I never have in ALL my years here..... there is some info that a regular user shouldn't see....at the bottom of the main page there is a list of who's online..that doesn't work for you? ...again what are you trying to do/see?
    J
    I do not see a list of who is online,If I go to the bottom to FORUM JUMP it takes me to a not allowed page.sorry don't see no LIST of who is online.but I do see in the page I am viewing if I click on a certain name with the dot in the left hand corner I can then see if that ONE person is online,but not as a list or group of ALL that is online.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey803 View Post
    I do not see a list of who is online,If I go to the bottom to FORUM JUMP it takes me to a not allowed page.sorry don't see no LIST of who is online.but I do see in the page I am viewing if I click on a certain name with the dot in the left hand corner I can then see if that ONE person is online,but not as a list or group of ALL that is online.
    OK....but again what are you looking to see? The bottom of the main page shows who is online....you can click on the UID and see "where they are" / info on the ie what threads they have posted...

Help me here.
    J

Registered

ok,I do notice if I go to the MAIN page I can see the list of who is in the WHOLE forum,I just thought I would be able to view who was online in a certain forum.example,cherokee forum.thanks for all your help.

ok,I do notice if I go to the MAIN page I can see the list of who is in the WHOLE forum,I just thought I would be able to view who was online in a certain forum.example,cherokee forum.thanks for all your help.

To my knowledge that is not available.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you out with.
    J

Registered

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaJeeper View Post

To my knowledge that is not available.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you out with.
    J
    Ok,thanks for your time.

Ok,thanks for your time.
    No Problem...that is one of the reasons I'm here.
    J

Quote Originally Posted by kellyj994 View Post
    What's up everyone, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hey. Hopefully I posted this in the right section!
    No you didn't...and since you are a spammer, you'll never get to reply to this post!
    Πόντιος Πιλᾶτος

Hal • le • lu • jah