So, my front drive shaft u joint appears to have a crack in it.. Looking while installed on vehicle
I drive a 2004 TJ rubicon with an AEV tummy tuck only..
1. how difficult to replace the u joints in the drive shaft?
2. should I replace all three u joints since i have it out and buy the greasable joints?
3. Recommendations for U-joints?
4. should my drive shaft be o.k. to run as is?
5. since the front is a CV shaft and I installed the tummy tuck (essentially, 1.5" of lift) should the front have adjustable uppers to accomodate the new angle on the differential?
6. Also wondering on the rear drive shaft, the two pinions should be level with the ground because it is not the CV type right? If so, why should the rear axel be tilted up with RUCA to reduce vibs?
Any help would be great...