Thread: Replacement wiper blades for JK

Lightbulb Replacement wiper blades for JK

Found the newer-style frameless wiper blades for the JK generation of the Jeep Wrangler. After doing a lot of searching I found that the 'Trico Neoform Beam Blades' have a option that fits the Jeep wiper arms and the JK windshield. They're not 15" but they're 14" (the 1/2" difference on each side isn't noticable). They wipe excellent and are quiet - like them better than the old-school framed wipers. Came with removal and replacement instructions - easy install. Got them online.

PS: Some people go with the 16" too...
    First Time Caller, Long Time Listener, Great Show, Love The Topic...Thanks For Taking My Call

Thanks for the info. Word of warning, DO NOT buy the Rain-X frameless wipers, I did and they suck horribly.

I have the rainex Latitude 16" and they work great. The best wiper blade I have used.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    I have the rainex Latitude 16" and they work great. The best wiper blade I have used.
    "Rain X" FTW, I had them on my Tahoe and they were worthless, passenger side missed half the windshield and the Tahoe didnt really have much of a curve. Haven't run em on my JK but they might actually work considering the windshield is completely flat.

Default Additional info

Quote Originally Posted by jeff618 View Post
    Found the newer-style frameless wiper blades for the JK generation of the Jeep Wrangler. After doing a lot of searching I found that the 'Trico Neoform Beam Blades' have a option that fits the Jeep wiper arms and the JK windshield. They're not 15" but they're 14" (the 1/2" difference on each side isn't noticable). They wipe excellent and are quiet - like them better than the old-school framed wipers. Came with removal and replacement instructions - easy install. Got them online.

PS: Some people go with the 16" too...
    As a follow-up to my post above, I just got an email from wipers123.com and Trico is offering a $15 rebate on NeoForms through May 15th 2010. They also sent me an additional $5 instant coupon "springreturningcustomer" (orders over $30). Not sure when it expires... Godspeed
    First Time Caller, Long Time Listener, Great Show, Love The Topic...Thanks For Taking My Call

Quote Originally Posted by jeff618 View Post
    As a follow-up to my post above, I just got an email from wipers123.com and Trico is offering a $15 rebate on NeoForms through May 15th 2010. They also sent me an additional $5 instant coupon "springreturningcustomer" (orders over $30). Not sure when it expires... Godspeed
    Good info. I'm still running the stockers. With all the Spring rain, it's time for some new ones.
    08 D-Yellow JKU. Rock Krawler 2.5 coil lift, RK Bomb Proof adj front track bar, RK LCA's, Bilstien 5100 shocks, Rubi sliders, Rock Hard stubby, Smitty XRC8 Pro winch w synthetic line, 17x9 Incubus 511's w 33x12.5 Pro Comp A/T's, KC long range Slimlights, Banks Ram Air CAI, Magnaflow exhaust, and some other small stuff.