Thread: code P720

Default code P720

just put a set of 33's on now the check engine light is on and now i've got acode p720 just wundering if anybody else had this problem and what they did to fix it
    I.R.O 6.5 in lift,cpu,iro dual steering stabilizer,iro rear a-rm spacer,iro transfer case drop,Tom Woods front drive shaft,Rustys 2.5 in exhaust,Flow Master,Rusty's Air Intake,beilstens 5100 shocks,285/75/16's spidertrax 1.25,

its p0720 output speed sensor issue of some sort. youve got a great sig but... we have no clue as to what jeep you actually have!!! zj? wj?? what??? a arm spacer must be a dub j ??
    99 grand cherokee...mine...gone... now its a 2011 toyota tacoma sport... double cab longbed 4.0 and the are cap to match... im loving it !

98 grand cherokee...wifes
    nothing special just jeeps.....

"GET THERE FAST BUT ARRIVE ALIVE "

automation is the future of manufacturing in the USA... if youre a box packer youre screwed. get educated now

my jeeps gone. two engines were just too much to handle. now i got me a toyota lets see how long that lasts

Sorry guy's it's a 2000 wj
    I.R.O 6.5 in lift,cpu,iro dual steering stabilizer,iro rear a-rm spacer,iro transfer case drop,Tom Woods front drive shaft,Rustys 2.5 in exhaust,Flow Master,Rusty's Air Intake,beilstens 5100 shocks,285/75/16's spidertrax 1.25,

first thing id try is remove the sensor and clean the metal bits of the end and reinstall it. sometimes that works!!
    99 grand cherokee...mine...gone... now its a 2011 toyota tacoma sport... double cab longbed 4.0 and the are cap to match... im loving it !

automation is the future of manufacturing in the USA... if youre a box packer youre screwed. get educated now

my jeeps gone. two engines were just too much to handle. now i got me a toyota lets see how long that lasts

Ok but where is the sensor.I see your from mass what part I'm from brattleboro vt

westford. just south of nashua nh..i sled vt...kirby st j etc and north in the kingdom. the sensor is on the side of your tranny you cant miss it. if you have a v8 its got 2 of em. just unscrew clean the tip off and reinstall. that usualy works. if not you can replace them. theyre fairly cheap