Thread: Commander snorkel completed by Airflow

Default Commander snorkel completed by Airflow

After months of secret design and testing using my car as the guinea pig, Airflow today completed the development of a snorkel for the V8 and CRD XH/XK for all markets.

First pic of my car below. Retail release to follow but in the first instance contact www.snorkels.com.au who will get the first shipment.

XH - 2006 Bright Silver 3.0CRD
    XJ - 1998 Moss Green 4.0 I6.

Interesting.
    '42 Ford GPW | '00 Wrangler Sport | '08 Grand Cherokee Limited | '10 Patriot Latitude

Very nice... I can't believe they're making this for the Commander and no-one's come up with one for my WJ!

Default RE: Snorkle

What stablieze it above the hood?

Hello congratulation for the snorkel of the commander.
    Do I want one for the liberty kk 2008?
    To make for this model.
    Thank you
    Last edited by david1980; 01-29-2010 at 01:36 PM.

I have the first snorkel made by AirFlow for the U.S. version Hemi. I like it!

nice looking commander Jon
    2006 Jeep Commander (Chief) 4.7L V8 Too much to list

1978 Jeep Wagoneer (Tank) 6.6L V8,TH400, BW1339, D44 Front and Rear

If I could only convince my wife...
    When the weather calls for 4x4...GO JEEP!

'98 XJ 17" Rubicon MOABs
    '06 XK brush guard, nerf bars & rear light guards

Registered

Who makes that front bumper? Looks Good. Anyone heard if ARB is making a front bumper in the near future? Sweeeet snorkel!
    99 XJ Limited
    98 5.9
    97 Orvis Light Driftwood
    02 Overland - Current

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie4x4 View Post
    Who makes that front bumper? Looks Good. Anyone heard if ARB is making a front bumper in the near future? Sweeeet snorkel!
    That front bumper was made by GetLost4x4, they are no longer in business.

Stone Soup Metal Works will be developing a new front bumper in the very near future.

Default Snorkel on the Jeep Commander

Quote Originally Posted by PeoriaXK View Post
    I have the first snorkel made by AirFlow for the U.S. version Hemi. I like it!

I saw your picture of your commander with the snorkel. I really would like to know more about your Commander. Can I meet you? Look at it, and take notes? My 2006 5.7L Hemi, 4x4 Limited, is virtually stock. The transmission just died, so I am rebuilding it next week, and will add a torque converter, and upgrade as much as I can find. Doing a snorkel at the same time would be awesome. But I also see more equipment on the front of your Commander, bars, lights, winch, etc. I would really like to meet and talk with you. I am at beedlebugs@msn.com. please email me so we can talk, I need to find your sources, so I can get the parts ordered asap, to have the fabrication and installation done next week. I am also trying to find someone making custom fuel tanks, to increase our range. Please respond.