Thread: JK rims on an XK

Default JK rims on an XK

Is it possible to mount jk rims on an xk without the need for spacers or mods?
    '05 wk 4XGuard front guard 4XGuard rear guard 4XGuard belly guard 4XGuard side guard HC ROLA roof rack IPF lighting 4" superlift 285/70 17 maxxis big horn mud terrain tires HID lows and fogs

R.I.P. CW3 Windorski, CW2 Tillery, CW2 Kelley, and CW2 Todd, KIA 25 January 2009 CW3 White & CW2 Gaudet KIA 5 June 2011 I will never forget you my brothers may you always fly high and remain forever young. see you on the green

yes. they are exactly the same back spacing, width, and bolt pattern.

here they are on my commander

Sweet XK! Where was that pic taken?
    <> '07 WK Limited HEMI <> K&N Intake w/Air Tornado <> MOPAR Performance Exhaust <> 4 inch Superlift w/Bilstein Heavy Duty Front Shocks - Bilstein 4" Rear Shocks w/Remote Resevoir <> Jeepin' By Al's Upper Control Arms <> 285/60R20 Goodyear Duratrac Tires <> American Racing 20 Inch ATX Storm Teflon Coated Wheels <> 4XGUARD HC Skidplates <> JW Speaker LED Fog Lights <> Black Flame Customs HID Headlamps <> Rigid Industries Dually D2 LED Offroad Lights <> Saguaro Grill Insert <>

Actually you cant mount the JK Rubi wheels on an XK without wheel spacers. The lip inside the wheel wont clear the caliper. In that picture, the silver XK is running wheel spacers. It has been confirmed over and over again that they wont clear. Search this topic on jeepcommander.com and you can see for yourself.

Registered

Quote Originally Posted by commander View Post
    yes. they are exactly the same back spacing, width, and bolt pattern.

here they are on my commander

You can look at the picture and tell the stock wheels are spaced out.
    dave
    now: 05 LJ, Wheels, tires, roll cage, rocker guards, and just getting started!!!
    then: 04 Jeep WJ Overland 4.7 HO, Quadradrive -BB, couple of other things
    06 Mustang GT; Foose wheels, 5 speed v8 Eleanor body what a beiatch!
    prior:2K TJ Sahara, Fabtech 2.5 adj lift, AR 15x8 wheels, BFG 33's, soft doors, throttle body, airtube and 4.56 gears and other tricks
    back aways:93ZJlaredo,red,rare factory 5 speed,4.0L,NP231, 4.5 RE lift,8.8 Ford rear w/No Slip, 4.10 gears, turbo city bored throttle body,2 1/2"cat back,air tube& K&N, custom Claytons front bumper with guard,Warn 8000I, dual batteries,kennesaw mtn rear bumper, roofrack,spare tire mount, 34" Swamper LTBs
    '03 Ram 2500 Hemi QuadCab

With 1.5" spacer to clear the brakes: