Thread: diagram of np247 j transfer case

Icon313 diagram of np247 j transfer case

just curious if anyone knows of a diagram for the 247 that shows how it all goes together. sadly i am getting ready to tear into it to fix a rather large leak right near the yoke and would like to know what i am doing first. thanks...
    06 TJ
    94 RX7

don't have a diagram but i took pictures as i took everything apart to replace the viscous coupling thingy. I also hand drew pictures of how i took it apart.
    "Life is simple...pray, sleep, and JEEP!"

Raindrop

The FSM devotes 42 pages the NV247. The parts catalog has some diagrams with parts names that might be helpful to you; it's six pages. I could email you copies of the six pages as attachments if you want them. PM me an email address if you do want them.
    2001 WJ Limited, 4.7L, Quadra-Drive -- Kenne Bell Supercharger, Stillen Rotors with MM pads (F/R), Addcos (F/R), Kolak 3 inch exhaust with large case MagnaFlow, Rogue Chrome wheels, DRL activated, and Blaupunkt 3.5" dash speakers.

Registered

Icon316

Would this be basically the same as my 249 on my 98 grand? If so i would appreciate the pages as my VC has gone bad and i want to strip down/repair mine. thanks. john.n:wavin2:

No, they are not basically the same.