Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Talk to Chrysler!

Banned

Unions were only good in pre-1940's factorys, now all they do is put costs through the ceiling while people work for 10 minutes and take a 2 hour coffee break.

Right Wing Extremist TrojanMan06's Avatar

ya when you have to pay employees large amounts of money so they will quit because you cant fire them, thats ridiculous.
    93 ZJ 4.0 AW4 Reborn!!-
    310,894 miles-Replaced with 40k engine
    Rebuilt 249 TC-Soon to be 231hd
    4.5" IRO w/ 33x12.50R15 BFG KM2s
    IRO Front Long Arms, IRO Adjustable Rear Arms
    Straight Piped, Durango Steering Box

98 ZJ 4.0-FOR SALE
    210,*** miles-Replaced w/ 82k engine
    242 TC
    3.5" w/ 33x12.50R15s

“They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.” - Ben Franklin

"I dont like repeat offenders, I like dead offenders" - Ted Nugent

"Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime that damage morale and undermine the military are saboteurs and should be arrested, exiled, or hanged." -Abraham Lincoln 1863

Banned

I think if unions are going to continue to be around then they need to share some of the blame, and losses. If a factory is going to be shut down because a brand isn't doing great and your at the lowest performing factory how can you have the nerve to demand to keep your job and keep getting paid. They don't print money. It comes in, it goes out, once its gone its gone.

For once bhr and I are in total agreement when the unions first started they were needed because the governments wouldn't do what they should have.
    I almost thought good on them when GM here was force to bargain with them then a week later said oh btw were closing this plant due to lack of sales.
    Sure gm knew there was no way they didn’t know months before they were looking at closing that plant. A few years ago the union force gm to add more shifts to keep jobs
    I think what they wanted was to drop the shifts but that would have meant some jobs would have gone. The union again forced them to keep the shifts.
    But now they all lose their jobs. Now their birchen gm did not bargain in good faith just because they decided to close a plant that was losing money and with the latest contracts there was no way to make it work, their closing it.
    I suspect if the union hadn’t been so hardass they would have kept it open. Yes there would have been some job loss but not all
    My New Love Overland CRD
    SFN
    Silver on Grey
    My first love Stolen:
    98Grand Limited 5.2V8/242 Custom Magnaflow SS exhaust
    2"bb 255/70/16 Revos KN dropin
    BlackonGrey
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3