Thread: Strobe Hazard Flasher

Default Strobe Hazard Flasher

I was curious if there was a combination flasher unit available for a 2001 Cherokee that would do a strobe flash (like many utility, emergency, and contractor vehicles have) when the four-way hazard lights were on.
    2007 Jeep Commander Limited, 2001 Jeep Cherokee 60th Anniversary Edition, 1955 Willys Jeep Pickup (Restoration Project): Photos & Specifications

Registered

Quote Originally Posted by rubicontrail.net View Post
    I was curious if there was a combination flasher unit available for a 2001 Cherokee that would do a strobe flash (like many utility, emergency, and contractor vehicles have) when the four-way hazard lights were on.
    Funny that you mentioned this, as I was wondering the same thing not too long ago.

I'm curious to see what others say.

2000 XJ Limited 4.0L 32x10.50x16 Dick Cepeks 3" Rough Country

You mean the corner strobes would automatically turn on when the hazard lights are turned on?

Yes, instead of blinking the signals would strobe when the hazards are turned on.

Left Signal = Left Turn Signal Lights Blink
    Right Signal = Right Turn Signal Lights Blink
    Hazard Lights = Left & Right Turn Signal Lights Strobe
    2007 Jeep Commander Limited, 2001 Jeep Cherokee 60th Anniversary Edition, 1955 Willys Jeep Pickup (Restoration Project): Photos & Specifications

If you mean the actual stobe units, like an actual strobe, then you could probably get the controller unit hooked up to the hazard switch with a relay.

If you mean just flashing, the type that utilizes the turn signal bulb itself, you could probably do it the same way, just using a different unit.

Strobes
    Wig-Wags