Thread: Fog Light Fuse?

Exclamation Fog Light Fuse?

Ok, I replaced my Fog 1 and Fog 2 relays and the fog lights are still not coming on at all. I pulled out the bulb and it looks ok.

Is there another fuse for the factory fog lights?
    2007 Jeep Commander Limited, 2001 Jeep Cherokee 60th Anniversary Edition, 1955 Willys Jeep Pickup (Restoration Project): Photos & Specifications

When my fog lights went out this past Winter, it turned out to be a wire near the fog light/highbeam relays. Check around there, I had a wire split. Most likely your problem too if you've replaced everything.

Also make sure your brights are not on, commonly the foglights are made to turn off when the brights are activated.

Good luck!

I actually think it is the switch that got fried. I am going to have it looked into next weekend.
    2007 Jeep Commander Limited, 2001 Jeep Cherokee 60th Anniversary Edition, 1955 Willys Jeep Pickup (Restoration Project): Photos & Specifications