So my brothers 2000 WJ (used to be mine) wont start. A while ago some punk kids through bags of flour on it, got everywhere, not much in the engine bay though. They drove it and got it all cleaned off. Then they let it sit in the garage for 2 weeks waiting to get it detailed (to get smell out of inside, yes sunroof was open). Anyway my bro (idiot when comes to cars) left the dome lights on. I got there and battery was completley dead (new battery as of 2 months) no cranking power and about 1.2 volts. Tried jumping it. Eventually got the jeep to crank, start, but would not stay running.
I can hear the fuel pump pressurize
After turning over you can rev it pretty good
It dies almost instantly after letting off the gas (After turning over)
Charged the battery with a high power charger no difference
all electrical stuff is off including disconnecting deck and subs/amps
I replaced the TPS sensor 4 months ago
So not sure what it could be....Could he have some how killed the computer? Or maybe another sensor....?