Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: list of anti-offroad businesses in Moab

Quote Originally Posted by marley28
    I've also volunteered to help hand these out and enforce our intent to boycott other businesses during the JU run in May while we're in town. I would hope that everyone attending the JU run would also do the same, and not spend one dime at a business (including your campgrounds, hotels, favorite brewery or restaurant, etc) who does not support our cause.
    Bringing this back to the top is timely........since 6JUAMR will be my first time in Moab, I don't really know anything about any of these businesses so I will be looking to the JU Moab veterans for guidance on where to spend my money. I'll take one of those stickers too if they are still available - I have no problem slapping one on my rig in support of the anti suwa effort.

Well unfortunately this never came to be.

I put a lot of effort into it and would still be willing to, but it never got anywhere.

Moab is quickly becoming overpopulated with tree huggers with money.

Interestingly enough here's what those fawks did to their own land a couple weeks ago, in preparation for Easter Jeep Safari:

With that said, I'm going to try to make the JU run, and I'd love to meet up with you if I do
    97 TJ 400hp, 106" WB, and 42"s in the works.
    07 Steel Blue Rubicon Unlimited - Rubicon Express 4.5" Long Arm, Rubicon Express Monotube Shocks, Rubicon Express CV Drive Shafts, Pro Comp 17x8 7005 Series Wheels, 37x12.50/17 BFG M/T KM2's, Superwinch EPi9, Red Rock Fabrication Pre-Runner Front Bumper, Red Rock Fabrication Rear Bumper Tire Carrier, Red Rock Fabrication Rocker Guards w/ Aluminum Skins. Work in progress....

My Moab Pics

Quote Originally Posted by marley28
    Interestingly enough here's what those fawks did to their own land a couple weeks ago, in preparation for Easter Jeep Safari:

With that said, I'm going to try to make the JU run, and I'd love to meet up with you if I do

Thats' just wrong but it seems to be their way

Anyways, yea it would be great to put a face and a voice to the screen name. I'm staying at the Kokopelli all week.

Bump.....another year plus later, any thing new to add?
    Jeeps only..all others will be winched!!

1999 Jeep Wrangler 4.0L, 8" TXT alumiflex lift, TXT alumiflex cross over steering, Atlas II, ARB front and back w/4.56 gears, 37x12.50 MTR's full toys by troy cage, body armor, bumpers, Warn TI 9000 winch. currie anti-rock, power tank CO2 tank :pablo:

Default Moab Retailers

Is there any update on this? Need to know soon so we can spread the word.

Thanks.

Slickrock Cafe should be taken off the original list, the new owners were out at the vendor show at EJS trying to really make it known they are in favor of motorized access. They were looking for stickers from vendors at the show to put up all over the restaurant so people would know they weren't greenies.

Nice people, good food!
    97 TJ 400hp, 106" WB, and 42"s in the works.
    07 Steel Blue Rubicon Unlimited - Rubicon Express 4.5" Long Arm, Rubicon Express Monotube Shocks, Rubicon Express CV Drive Shafts, Pro Comp 17x8 7005 Series Wheels, 37x12.50/17 BFG M/T KM2's, Superwinch EPi9, Red Rock Fabrication Pre-Runner Front Bumper, Red Rock Fabrication Rear Bumper Tire Carrier, Red Rock Fabrication Rocker Guards w/ Aluminum Skins. Work in progress....

My Moab Pics

Thanks for the reminder.It is really important and i hope everyone is aware of this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2