Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 61 fc 170 flatbed for sale

Default 61 whilleys foward control 170 flatbed for sale

it is fair to rough condition, runs good,trans and brake problems. almost everything is there.problems with the title.$800 obo
    91 XJ, 3"skyjacker,Turbo city cold air tube,Tomken front bumper with reciever,MJ shackles,Custom rocker replacments,Shaved bottom of doors,JKS disconects,Rear lockright,Front aussie,35" MTR's,Lot's of fender triming,
    02 WJ Limited
    95 ZJ upcountry
    61 willys FC 170

Pics would be helpful.

1970 CJ-6: 305 TPI V8, NV4500, Dana 18 w/Teralow 3:15 gears, Dana 44 rear w/Detroit, 4:88s and custom Moser Alloy shafts, Dana 30 front w/4:88s and Bid Daddy OR HD Tierod kit flipped on top of the knuckles, full cage tied in with Saginaw power steering conversion and power brake conversion. 35 inch Super Swamper SSRs on 17x9 Procomp Steel Wheels. Kilby On Board Air---
    2000 XJ Cherokee Sport - Traded the old girl in on a 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 so I could tow the CJ to and from the trail. Only one Jeep in the family these days.

i have some pic's if you want some pm me your e-mail address
    91 XJ, 3"skyjacker,Turbo city cold air tube,Tomken front bumper with reciever,MJ shackles,Custom rocker replacments,Shaved bottom of doors,JKS disconects,Rear lockright,Front aussie,35" MTR's,Lot's of fender triming,
    02 WJ Limited
    95 ZJ upcountry
    61 willys FC 170

everybody wants but nobody has any money i will consider trade for yj
    02 WJ Limited
    95 ZJ upcountry
    61 willys FC 170

If you are still trying to sell this then email me the pics to webtech@jeepsunlimited.com and I will host them on the JU server and post this pics in this thread for you.

1970 CJ-6: 305 TPI V8, NV4500, Dana 18 w/Teralow 3:15 gears, Dana 44 rear w/Detroit, 4:88s and custom Moser Alloy shafts, Dana 30 front w/4:88s and Bid Daddy OR HD Tierod kit flipped on top of the knuckles, full cage tied in with Saginaw power steering conversion and power brake conversion. 35 inch Super Swamper SSRs on 17x9 Procomp Steel Wheels. Kilby On Board Air---
    2000 XJ Cherokee Sport - Traded the old girl in on a 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 so I could tow the CJ to and from the trail. Only one Jeep in the family these days.

Registered

wish i lived in Indiana

-=- originally posted by CJSIXER -=-
    If you are still trying to sell this then email me the pics to webtech@jeepsunlimited.com and I will host them on the JU server and post this pics in this thread for you.
    thanks i took you up on that offer sent you an e-mail
    02 WJ Limited
    95 ZJ upcountry
    61 willys FC 170

-=- originally posted by GunGuy -=-
    thanks i took you up on that offer sent you an e-mail
    It didn't show up. Try sending it again.

Exclamation Here are the PICS!!!!!!!!!!

Take a look at the pics of GunGuy's FC stake bed model.....

i still have it
    02 WJ Limited
    95 ZJ upcountry
    61 willys FC 170

One of the times I wish I didn't have the wife telling me not to drag anymore home...

Martin

Registered

sent you a pm let me know thanks!

Jason
    80 CJ-5
    44 GPW
    99 TJ project
    99 WJ

Registered

so is it still there or what?
    2007 Toy FJ TRD SE, stock for now
    83 SJ 258 I6 (project on hold)
    90 Range Rover-3in OME lift, 31x11.50 TSL swampers
    99 LR Disco II-3in OME lift, BFG mud terrain
    Long live my former jeeps:
    00 WJ: K & N, 245/75r16 Cooper Disco S/T's, 2.5in OME HD & 2in bb, OME SS, Skijacker shocks
    76 CJ5 white spoke Suzuki wheels Warn 8000lb winch 258 I6 4 spd
    80 CJ5 31/10.50 AT's 258 I6 4spd swaybars removed

i didnt have the heart to crush it so i moved to a new storage place but i do still have it
    02 WJ Limited
    95 ZJ upcountry
    61 willys FC 170

Man I wish I wasn't totally broke! There weren't many built in the first place, and I bet there aren't more than a couple dozen left! Put it on eBay, tarp it for a rainy day, JUST DON'T CRUSH IT!!!!

yes but im not sure if i want to sell it now I am still having problems with the title
    02 WJ Limited
    95 ZJ upcountry
    61 willys FC 170

Sorry guys I thought I was answering a PM but since there seems to be so much intrest in this thing I will try to get some more pictures in the light and feild some offers.
    02 WJ Limited
    95 ZJ upcountry
    61 willys FC 170

Man do I wish I lived a bit closer

Andrew

fly down rent a u-haul and take it home with you.
    02 WJ Limited
    95 ZJ upcountry
    61 willys FC 170

Quote Originally Posted by CJSIXER View Post

Awesome FC. Wish I had the money right now!
    '00 Wrangler Sport | '08 Grand Cherokee Limited | '10 Patriot Latitude

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast