Thread: Center Trim Bezel Removal on 97+ XJ's ???

Registered

Question Center Trim Bezel Removal on 97+ XJ's ???

Can anyone tell me how to remove the Center Trim bezel (Large Oval around Climate, Radio and Vents) on the 97-2000 XJ's.

I assume you should just pull it off like on the Trim bezel on the older 84-96 XJ's but before I try I figured I'd ask.

Thanks
    Frank G
    Frank G "9 X Jeep Owner"

09 KK Limited (WIFES)
    08 JK Unlimited Sahara (MINE)
    86 XJ Laredo (Too much money invested to ever sell)
    50 Willy's M38

Previous Jeeps: 84 XJ Chief, 95 XJ Sport, 97 XJ Sport, 01 WJ Laredo, 05 WK Laredo(28X) 4.7L

Registered

Frank..

It's real simple... Just grab the lower corners of the bezel, gently pull back and up. That's it! You'll see the mounting clips on the bezel when you remove it. Just line them up and reverse procedure to install..

Ivan

------------------
    '98 XJ Sport
    "Good judgement is based on experience, experience is based on bad judgement..."

"Good judgement is based on experience, experience is based on bad judgement..."

Registered

Cool

If you have an auto trany take it out of park. That will give you a little more room to get it out.
    Steven

------------------
    1997 Country with:K&N 8" cone filter with tube. Flowmaster 2 1/4 " Rustys 2" BB Pre runner light bar with procomp 130's, Thule roof rack, Tranny cooler
    roof mounted spare, Custom 4X4tow hooks,transfer skid plate
    http://homestead.juno.com/sjacre/xjpage.html

1988 Pioneer Stock-For now.
    97 XJ (Country)