Thread: 4x4 shops in Ohio?

Registered

4x4 shops in Ohio?

Did a search on yahoo and what not, but can't find any 4x4 shops in Ohio other than 1 in Cleveland. Anyone know of any repuable shops to install lifts or that sell aftermarket jeep parts?

------------------
    92XJ Laredo, 4.0L, Auto, 235/75/15s, Magnaflow Peformance Exhaust, Radio Shack TRC-442 CB, an295201@ohiou.edu
    92XJ Laredo, 4" OME/RE Hybrid Lift,RE HD Trackbar/bracket, 32" Dunlop Rover MT's,CSF 3 Row, IPF Lenses w/ Fatboy Bulbs,CB,Mopar Tire Carrier

"The original point and click interface was a Smith and Wesson"

http://community.webshots.com/user/anickle741

Not much in the great (lol) state of ohio! If your looking for parts, try summit racing, or Tim's off road in canton area. Tim's # is (330) 904 1605. As far as installation, try talking to some guys in your area, if not, we do our own stuff. Depending on where you live, we might be able to help.

Registered
    Muddertruckers in Cincy and theres a 4wheel parts performance center that just opened here in columbus. Can't vouch for the quality of either ones work. Also theres a place called Trails West in Pataskala. www.Muddertruckers.com
    2006 Solar Yellow TJ X 2"BB 1"BL BFG AT/KO 32's

Registered

Mitch, I thought i remebered seeing a 4x4 shop on Morse Rd? I was on my way to the state fair grounds and thought it caught my eye? Maybe 75, don't remember Yes? Thanks!

------------------
    92XJ Laredo, 4.0L, Auto, 235/75/15s, Magnaflow Peformance Exhaust, Radio Shack TRC-442 CB, an295201@ohiou.edu
    92XJ Laredo, 4" OME/RE Hybrid Lift,RE HD Trackbar/bracket, 32" Dunlop Rover MT's,CSF 3 Row, IPF Lenses w/ Fatboy Bulbs,CB,Mopar Tire Carrier

Registered
    Here are a couple of shops that I know of.

Trail Quest in Plain City. www.trailquest.com

There is 4 Wheel Drive Hardware, I don't remember the city but they're in 330 area code. www.4wd.com

The shop I get my welding and fab work done at is On & Off Road in Oberlin just west of Cleveland.

MJ Max

Registered
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 5Cent:
    Mitch, I thought i remebered seeing a 4x4 shop on Morse Rd? I was on my way to the state fair grounds and thought it caught my eye? Maybe 75, don't remember Yes? Thanks!

</font>
    yup thats 4 wheel performance, right across from the mitsubishi stealership. Its like a friggin toy store, I went in there and had an ear to ear grin on the whole time. They've got the best selection around. I went in there in march because they advertised a free install on skyjacker lifts. Long story short they didn't have it in stock at any of their locations, so they tried to sell me a pro comp lift, but no free install, no thanks. Its a nice store though, with lots of nice jeeps out front.
    Don't you have a time change riot to be attending about now? I was at the first "riot" back in spring of 97, I stumbled out of the CI and wondered why everyone was standing around, thought hell if all these people are out I better get to Goodfellas before the line gets too bad. Got my pizza and went home, roommates tell me there was a riot last night. Oh well.

Registered

Mitch, hell ya man...i was just up htere...12 people got arrested!...lol...u should come down here sometime...there is a guy w/ a 5" lift and 33's on an XJ w/ homemade control arms...dude knows his ****!!....plus a 99 Wrangler too....and a whole lot of others....just ain't no god damn trails u know...

------------------

Registered
    I'll be down soon my sister is in her first senior year (five maybe six year plan, that retail merchandising major is a real beotch JK). I try to get down there once a quarter, twice in the spring. I'll let you know on here and we'll go get a beer uptown.

bla bla bla

Cooks 4 wheel drive in Middletown,does good work. 513-727-0799...cook4wd@hotmail.com

------------------
    99 TJ SE,d-35 Moser shafts,No slip locker.Runks front and rear.Ramsey pro plus 9000,daystar 1 bl.Tera 3 inch springs 3/4 spacer,Teralow 231,Tomken rock rails,Tera gas tank skid,Skidrow motor skid,tera steering box skid..Goferit MM lift,33 Super Swamper SSRs.Cook Custom Full Cage
    02,Trepadors,Locked,caged,T-lowed,with Bulldog alarm system, American Bulldog that is...www.carm.org

Cool

PETERS OFF ROAD INC. in Salem oh. owned by Matt Peters and he does great work. he has done all my mods along with my buddys. he is really a great guy and has the best install prices. (330)337-8903 is his phone # or his website is www.petersoffroad.com
    phil

------------------
    99TJ SPORT chili pepper red. 3" Tera-Flex lift with OME shocks, 32" mudders, Skidrow plates, tomken rails, Cobra CB, Tera quick discos, MOPAR seat covers (the best ever!!), Infinity sound, light guards all the way around.
    NEW!: ARB snorkle, Hanson Rubicon Bumper, and a Warn m8000 winch
    97 Sahara R.I.P
    99 TJ on 35s SOLD :teary:
    00 XJ Sport SOLD

Registered

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 5Cent:
    Mitch, hell ya man...i was just up htere...12 people got arrested!...lol...u should come down here sometime...there is a guy w/ a 5" lift and 33's on an XJ w/ homemade control arms...dude knows his ****!!....plus a 99 Wrangler too....and a whole lot of others....just ain't no god damn trails u know...

</font>
    You gots to head down to Parkersburg for trails. nuff said

Like I said before: park the XJ on the middle of the bike path and wait for the chickies to slam into the side of it on their roller blades, then offer to drive them out to strouds run, to get away from it all (never leave college, as good as the real world sounds, it isn't)

Registered

Mitch, u sound like my brother who just became an accountant and just wishes he was back in school still...the whole bike path thing ain't a bad idea, but don't think the current women would appreciate it to much,lol! And where is Parkersburg? Not looking at a map, so maybe u'll respond before i do.

------------------