• Tech Articles RSS Feed

by Published on 01-30-2014 09:40 AM
    Article Preview

WANTED: Warm hearted people willing to raise money and freeze their bodies to help fight cancer…

The American Cancer Society’s BRR! For A Cure Polar ...

by Published on 07-03-2012 05:53 PM

Bubba Rope - Recovery Rope - Jeep Tow Straps
    Originally posted: Tuesday, 03 July 2012

BORKED

Purchase this product or get more information: http://jo.my/purchasebubbaroperecoveryrope

Bubba Rope Recovery Ropes are professional snatch ropes that are the stongest, most high-tech ropes available for vehicle recovery on the market today. The Bubba Rope Recovery Rope was developed with military-spec quality and strength, and they feature a unique kinetic property and polymer coating for the ultimate in durability and performance. Each rope is inspected and tested for both quality and breaking strength right at Bubba Rope's factory, here in the good ol' USA. The Bubba Rope's features are: 100% double braided nylon rope Urethane Polymer coating. Commercially spliced and seized at both ends. Waterproof, UV and abrasion resistant. Highest breaking strengths available. Ultimate in stretch! The Nylon Double Braid is the preferred choice for applications requiring high strength with excellent shock absorbing properties.Ultimate in strength! Lil' Bubba - 1/2" diameter - 7,400 lbs. Bubba - 7/8" diameter - 28,600 lbs. Big Bubba - 1-1/4" diameter - 52,300 lbs. Jumbo Bubba - 1-1/2" diameter - 74,000 lbs. Extreme Bubba - 2" diameter - 131,500 lbs.

by Published on 06-25-2012 12:00 PM

TnT Customs Woods Ready XJ
    Originally posted: Monday, 25 June 2012

All too often the build ups that are featured in the off road rags or on 4x4 websites across the net are the types of projects that are out of the scope and budget of most of us "average joes". Few people can afford to gather up ten thousand dollars worth of components and built a high zoot buggy or the ultimate trail rig. Our Project Woods Ready XJ is a project that we feel offers some real insight and food for thought to the folks who spend time on JeepsUnlimited.com because it is the type of rig that you might find on any trail in the country.

The Woods Ready XJ started life as a plain Jane 1996 2 door Cherokee. By the time she ended up in our stable the old girl had already seen her fair share of trails. The Jeep was lifted and sporting a set of 33x10.50 BFG Mud Terrains. It had a host of other upgrades all of which were scrapped outside of the ARB Bull Bar, a set of coil springs with lift spacers and Warn M8000 winch. Some early upgrades included the installation of an NP231 that had an SYE kit installed in it that was scored from a Craigslist add and an 8.8 rear axle that had a welded diff. Once those changes were made some bump stop spacers were thrown in the front and a set of RE 5.5 inch springs installed in the rear. Along with some liberal sheet metal cutting room was made for a set of second generation 35 inch Goodyear MTR tires.

by Published on 01-11-2012 10:59 AM

PUREJEEP Jeep JK DANA 30/44 Axle Gusset Kit
    Orginally posted: Wednesday, 11 January 2012

The best, most complete kit available to strengthen the factory JK front and rear axle housings. Our complete system includes full dimple-died Backbone Truss, track bar mount gusset, upper & lower C-Spine gussets and lower control arm skids (front and rear). Proudly made in the USA, our 3/16" Backbone and 3/4" C-Spine gusset set is a must have for JK's that hit the trail.

by Published on 11-18-2011 03:14 PM

Full Traction TJ Wrangler Short Arm Stretch Kit
    Originally posted: Thursday, 18 November 2010

Full Traction Suspension now offers a suspension option not seen by other manufacturers in the industry. For those who want more wheelbase, but are not convinced of the advantages of a long-arm suspension, there is a lift kit for you! We installed a 4” Full Traction Ultimate Short Arm Suspension on a 2005 TJ Wrangler and combined this kit with the add-on PureJeep Stealth 5” stretch kit in the rear.

by Published on 08-30-2011 11:07 AM

JKS Front Trackbar + Sector Shaft Reinforcement Kit
    Originally posted: Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Reinforcement kit from JKS Manufacturing stabilizes steering box shaft and strengthens chassis on 2007+ Wrangler JK's

Alliance, NE – August 2011: Large diameter tires and hydraulic-assist steering can play havoc on Wrangler JK models if the front track bar and steering box are not reinforced. The factory track bar mount on the chassis is particularly vulnerable to extreme forces. Crank on the steering wheel too hard and you risk tearing the OE mount completely off of the frame.

Unfortunately, the output shaft on the steering box is even more troublesome. The internal support bearings are poorly positioned and notorious for wearing out very quickly. Some indicators include a noticeable “clunk” noise and excessive play in the steering wheel. And since the OE steering box is not serviceable, the only option is to replace the entire assembly.

by Published on 01-25-2011 05:09 PM

WIRED HDH Switch Panels
    Originally posted: Tuesday, 25 January 2011

WIRED HDH develops a better way to switch your stuff!

Loveland, CO., WIRED HDH has developed a better way to switch your accessories. The new “Flat Switch Panel” (FSP) system needs virtually no depth to mount, has been designed to withstand the toughest conditions, and is completely user configurable. The system uses a thin keypad, a compact controller, and a quick connect harness to solve the common problems of bulky panels, limited space, and adaptability.

by Published on 01-03-2011 11:47 AM

Truck-Lite® 12v 7" LED Headlamps
    Originally posted: Monday, 03 January 2011

Truck-Lite® Logo

As you may or may not know, Truck-Lite® released the 7" round LED 12v headlamp in March of 2009. Ever since then, most Jeepers have wanted to get their hands on a set. These lights are the latest and greatest in lighting technology. I strongly feel that if it weren't for the current cost, everyone that could install them in their Jeep or Off-Road vehicle would do so.

Truck-Lite® LED's

by Published on 12-24-2010 06:06 PM

Longevity ForceCut 50i Plasma Cutter
    Originally posted: Friday, 24 December 2010

When working in the shop, the one thing I always hated doing was cutting steel. My choices were either the angle grinder (and the scars on my hands to go with it) or the sawzall, both got the job done, but neither resulted in the quality and speed that I would like. So as I began a new project, which involved cutting up a late 40's trailer (rust and all) and also building a complete custom frame, I knew it was time to look into something better. The something better I found was the Longevity ForceCut 50i Plasma Cutter. I know right now your thinking you can't afford a plasma cutter, but Longevity has plasma cutters to match most any budget, from right around $500 for a hobby machine all the way up to Industrial grade machines. The best part about Longevity Plasma cutters is they all come with a 5 year warranty!

> Longevity Front View ...

by Published on 10-05-2010 04:14 PM

Modern Classic Enterprises TJ Wrangler Plastic "Flatty Fenders"
    Originally posted: Tuesday, 05 October 2010

Flatty Fenders were created to give a Jeeper the option to improve upon the factory Jeep front fenders’ shortcomings: low clearance, thin sheet metal construction, and expensive to fix after a little (but easy to do ) “woops!”.

The first industry response to these issues were rigid tube fenders. However, while tube fenders definitely solve the problems of low clearance and mangled fenders, we feel they do still have some shortcomings. These shortcomings are the high cost, weight, and their inherent nature of transferring impact loads to the Jeep body behind them: the tub and the grille. Over time, many small or just one large impact on the tube fender can take its toll on the rest of the Jeep body.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
  • Instagram

Jeep Parts | Jeep Accessories | Trektop NX | Jeep Seat Covers | Jeep Wrangler | Jeep Wrangler Parts | Jeep Wrangler Accessories | Bestop | Jeep Tires | Jeep Stuff | Jeep Wrangler Tires | Jeep Wheels